- 1 Month of Personal Training Sessions: Personalized instruction means that every second of gym time is devoted to meeting your needs. Your personal coach can help you build a specific skill set, strengthen weak areas, gain a confidence and stay motivated to reach your goals! Train on your own time with the coach of your choosing. Our coaches work around your schedule, not the other way around.
- 3 Introductory Sessions: Work with a coach 1-on-1 to learn the basics. This is perfect for beginners!
- 1 Month of Prepaid Group Classes: Group training keeps you motivated and working hard. You will have a network of people to connect with about your progress and goals. Get lifestyle advice from other class members, push each other, or hang out after training. This is only for those with CrossFit experience.
- Protein Supplement: Eating a high-protein diet is just as important as exercising and training consistently. We should have a diet rich in protein simply because protein is essential for muscle building and tissue repair.
- Jumprope and Grips: The 2 accessories every CrossFit athlete should own. These are the ones I would recommend: (Jumprope Link) (Grip Link)
You can purchase gifts for others or send the list to friends and family members who are looking to buy for you!
Email Nichole at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase.
Happy Holidays from the CFE Team!